Consumers' Preference in Vehicle Purchasing
Your rights as a participant:
The decision to participate in this academic research project is voluntary. Even if you begin the web-based online survey, you can stop at any time. There are no foreseeable risks or discomforts to you for taking part in this study. There are no direct benefits to you from participating in this study. However, your responses may help us learn more about consumer purchasing behavior. You will not be paid for your participation in this study.
• Your identity is not matched to your answers, thus, your part in this study remains anonymous to the researchers. However, because of the nature of web based surveys, it is possible that respondents could be identified by the IP address or other electronic record associated with the response. Neither the researcher nor anyone involved with this survey will be capturing those data. Any reports or publications based on this research will use only group data and will not identify you or any individual as being affiliated with this project.
• If you have any questions regarding electronic privacy, please feel free to contact Glenn C. Hill, Director of Information Security and Identity Services, via phone at 617-373-7718, or via email at
• If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact Ting Zhang at
. You can also contact Prof. Rosanna Garcia at
, the Principal Investigator.
• If you have any questions regarding your rights as a research participant, please contact Nan Regina, Director of the Division of Research Integrity, 413 Lake Hall, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115. Tel: 617.373.7570. You may call anonymously if you wish.
• Please print out a copy of this consent form for your records.
By clicking on the "Next" button below you are indicating that you consent to participate in this study.